Mental Strategy for Judo
Mental Strategy and Tactics for Judo is perfect for judo players who want to increase their performance in competition or their game in general. This online program has six chapters with videos, downloadable audio, practical step-by-step exercises, downloadable tools, reflection questions, and quizzes which will help you learn the material so you can reach your full judo potential.
The course is structured logically to make it easy to focus on what is essential, keep notes, and review progress. Each chapter teaches you to use a different evidence-based tool to help you learn and improve your mental skills.
The course includes:
- Developing your Judo Strategy with Periodization
- A Quick Guide to Goal Setting
- Managing Stress and Competitive Energy
- Optimizing your Self-talk
- Visualizations for Technique and Competition
- Reviewing your Competition Performance
The course also contains useful “troubleshooting” tips to help with common areas of struggle that many athletes face when developing their mental training.